the odds

3.29.2012

via Entropy Trading Co. but is sold out.
Hi everyone! It's been an especially long week. One thing that happens when you work on the weekends is that it seems to run into the week, so it feels never ending. I'll be glad to have a day just to hang out at home and possibly clean it too. 

I'm sure some of you know the above quote is from The Hunger Games. I finally read all the books last week, which I did enjoy (but not as much as HP). I also saw the movie last night with some friends. I thought it was pretty good, but of course, I like the book more. During the movie, the kissing scene to be exact, some kid sitting behind us said "ugggg" out loud. Everyone in the audience started cracking up! It was pretty priceless.

I hope all of you are having a great week!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I were both into the books. I'm excited to go see the movie with him when we get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.