friday's fancies #5

3.09.2012

spring break

This week's theme is Spring Break and if I was still in school, I'd be going home for break. That may sound lame, but South Padre Island is about an hour away from my hometown (not that I've ever gone during Spring Break, call me crazy but I like my time at the beach relaxing and not so packed with people.) Either way, this is a perfect outfit for my hometown or other warm weather places. 

Can I just say how much I'm loving items with scalloped edges, mexican style tops, and anything in the color mint! An arm party is great too. haha.

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!
check out all the Friday's Fancies at long distance loving!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Love the cropped shorts! Definitely need some more shorts in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great outfit! love this shorts:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of that nail varnish. I'm loving all the pastels that are in fashion currently -- such bright, happy colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shorts are so cute! i keep seeing them everywhere.

    happy weekend
    xx :: ashlyn
    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the shorts! I've had a J. Crew gift card languishing in my wallet for a few months, and haven't been able to figure out what to spend it on, but those shorts might be just the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i neeeeeeed this outfit!! especially those scalloped shorts! xo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that's such a cute shirt! I am also loving the Essie nail polish! Such a fun mint green color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are too cute! I definitely want to add a pair of scalloped edge shorts to my spring wardrobe (maybe even in mint!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.