friday's fancies #4

3.02.2012



This week's theme is Tangerine Tango, based off the Pantone Color of the Year. I'm not usually drawn to the color orange, but I think it's growing on me. I definitely feel like I need to go buy something in this color now.
tangerine tango

So what do you think of the Color of the Year, Tangerine Tango??
Have you already bought something in this bright hue?

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget to visit long distance loving to see everyone's friday's fancies!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. that dress would be a perfect way to jump into the tangerine trend! I love your header, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit, I am loving the bright tangerine with the blue accents! Those blue ballet flats and the earrings are wonderful. I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.