button swap

3.04.2012

Hi! Hope all of you are having a great weekend!
I spent a lot of my time yesterday finishing up on the little things here on my blog.
Made new buttons for my mom's Stella & Dot shop and my mark. e-boutique, which I'm pretty proud of since I had to figure out quite a few things on photoshop to finish them. 
I also finally made a new button for the blog.




All follow buttons for bloglovin', rss feed, twitter, and pinterest are now on 
<---- this side. Hope you like all the new changes!

I mentioned it a few weeks ago, but I'm for sure doing a button swap!
This weekend, I have put up the buttons of Kira from Rain or Shine and Kristina from Nook & Sea --->
and I would really like to have 2-3 more people join them! 
If interested, please email me at goodheart{dot}danica@gmail{dot}com!


In other news, I have a second part time job! My orientation for it is tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous about it. I'll actually need to dress business casual for this job and I'm looking for some more outfit inspiration. Anyone know where to find some, I haven't had much luck on pinterest yet...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I like all of your blog changes and I hope the new job works out great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new little tweaks! :) One of the best things about having a blog is that you can alter your branding on a whim. So fun! Thank you again for displaying my little button. I'm constantly referring to my blogroll to make sure I catch up on my fave sites as well - it's such a nice reminder! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.