insomnia

2.04.2012


Insomnia Coffee Company to be exact. Just tried it out today and they have a great chai tea latte! They also have a seasonal pumpkin chai latte that I will definitely be going back to try. I've been looking for a place that had awesome chai tea lattes but Starbucks isn't that great and every place I've tried in Portland makes them really spicy (and not a tasty spicy, to me anyway). This place though is exactly what I was looking for.

I kind of cheated on the February challenge. I didn't get a picture of my hands, but I did get a picture of this coffee shop discovery! So I think that should count for something, right??
If you want to follow along on my February challenge, I'll be posting all of the pictures on my twitter

Have a fantastic weekend!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you again at the blogger meet! Too bad we couldn't catch up more, I had to leave so soon!! Keep in touch :)

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric and I went to Starbucks for their chai lattes again recently, and they were TERRIBLE. Mine was so watery! We really miss this place called Milk + Honey near our old apartment here in SoCal....they made the kind of chai's that were so thick and frothy it was like drinking Christmas morning. Ohhhhhh baby! So glad you found a little coffee place to love. That is definitely something fun to add to your routine :)

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starbucks uses Tazo Chai and I'm not a huge fan either. I prefer Oregon Chai. I have never been to Insomnia before, where is that at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin Chai Latte sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.