friday's fancies numero uno

2.10.2012


Yes, sometimes I do in fact speak Spanglish (cause I most definitely do not speak Spanish fluently anymore. need. to. practice.) Anyway, before I get even more off topic, I thought I would join in on the Friday's Fancies fun that takes place over at Long Distance Loving. I'm in need of some type of schedule and more inspiration for this here blog and this a perfect way to start.

This week's theme was red and pink. I'm loving this super bright color combo that seems to be everywhere at the moment. For good reason, being that Valentine's day is around the corner. 
red & pink

red & pink by danica-nicole

I had completely different ideas for this red & pink theme, but I saw this red Modcloth dress and kind of fell in love.  I've also been eyeing that J.Crew cashmere waffle cardigan for a few weeks, which is not even remotely in my price range. Add a pink belt, some flats, some pretty gold jewelry and you are good to go. I wonder if this outfit could just magically appear in my closet. 


ps You can buy all the Stella & Dot jewelry from my mom, here.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. I love the red and pink combo! Love everything you chose! It'd be perfect for V-Day :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lala! I love this outfit! That skinny pink belt is so cute with it! Great picks.

    Happy Weekend girl!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously...this is amazing! That dress is gorgeous and the whole look is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink belt! That would be so adorable with that dress! And I like how you added in the gray! What a pretty combo!:)
    Have a fun weekend!
    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I love that red dress!

    You should come enter my giveaway, it closes tonight at midnight!
    http://kiralynnpdx.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-doll-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love the dress, especially with that bright pink belt. AND those shoes are great...I am looking for a beige/taupe color and those look fabulous, especially with a patent leather vibe! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wouldn't it be wonderful if it all could magically appear in your closet? one day, I'll have a giveaway like that--wouldn't that be lovely!? ;) so so happy you've joined in the FF fun--you have quite the eye for this kind of thing and I'm honored to have you! enjoy the rest of your weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so pretty and I love that bag! Happy Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that I've seen that red ModCloth dress, I'm kind of in love, too. I love the pieces you've paired with it for this look, the whole thing would be just perfect in person - especially on Valentine's day!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  10. That red dress is soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy V-day hun!

    <3 Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pics - that dress is so pretty and I love the pink belt with it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I love Friday's Fancies. Can't wait to see what else you have in Store for future Friday's Fancies. I also am a Stella & Dot stylist! Have your purcahsed anything from your mom yet? A lot of my fashion inspiration boards on my blog feature S&D jewelry....tell her to check it out. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.