february challenge

2.01.2012

I thought this month I would take part in a photo a day challenge!
I will mainly use instagram for these photos, since I know I will almost always have my iTouch with me.
                                                                      Source: fatmumslim.com.au via Danica on Pinterest


February 1:
My view today was installing the Adobe Creative Suite 5 on to my computer. 
Now I just need to figure out how to use all these fancy programs!

ps Tomorrow is my interview! I'm kind of nervous about it. I hope it goes well.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had Creative Suite 5 at home! I have CS2. It's killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love photo-a-day challenges! Except, I'm already 2 days late to get started, so maybe next month :) We need to connect on Instagram! kristinamgulino :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And....GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing this too! Although i just realized I haven't taken my hands pic yet today, and it's now 11pm. ::facepalm::

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.