23

2.27.2012


I finally got a much needed haircut!!
Hi everyone! Today is my birthday and my 200th post!
My birthday consisted of going to an interview (which I think went pretty well) and then treating myself to lunch downtown. I'm not always a big fan of cake, but I did have a blackberry cobbler at the cafe in Nordstrom. If you haven't had it, you need to! Now, on to my birthday wish list. You are more than welcome to buy anything for me off this list or, you know, a trip to Europe would be fantastic too. haha. :)
my birthday wish list

my birthday wish list by danica-nicole

-a colorblock jacket
-kid size sperry's
(they seem to fit me better. plus, they are cheaper)
-a bright colorblock dress
-saint james striped tee
-nude flats
-mint polka dot dress
-sparkly necklace
-comfy broken in khakis

I hope all of you had a great day!
Thanks so much for following and helping me get to 200 posts!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'l take all those awesome things from your wishlist too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest birthday wishes to you! I hope you get everything on your list :)
    And your curls are super cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Happy birthday to you! :) PS - I'm not a fan of cake either (something about the weird, fake-sugary frosting) but cobblers?! Don't even get me started - they are so delish! Congrats on your 200th post - no small feat. And I hope the interview works out in your favor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colorblock dress! And...happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.