unemployed boredom

1.18.2012


Yep that's right people I'm pretty bored. Actually, I 've been entertaining myself with old episodes of How I Met Your Mother, which isn't that boring. And SOPA/PIPA thing is totally ruining my daily job hunting, specifically on Craigslist. Thanks a lot. Not that I really want to job hunt at all, it's pretty depressing and ultimately every job description is just ridiculous. 

Anyway, enough of that. Sam from Sam in Real Life tagged me in this little quiz thing. 
So here it goes...

The Rules:
1. Post the rules.
2. Post 11 things about you.
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you. 
4. Write 11 new questions for those you tag.

11 Things About Me:
1. I'm an only child. 
2. My name means morning star. 
3. I really really don't like hot weather. 
4. My favorite dessert would probably be brownies, especially if they are warmed up and have a side of ice cream. :) 
5. I was a cheerleader in high school and one year in middle school. 
6. I also was in orchestra in middle school and high school. I played the viola. 
7. I majored in Marketing and Management at Texas Tech University. 
8. I started taking dance classes when I was 3 years old. 
9. I volunteer at the Museum of Contemporary Craft here in Portland. 
10. I went to Catholic school until the beginning of 4th grade. 
11. I'm 5 ft tall.

Questions for me:
1.  If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?  
Probably Audrey Hepburn.
2.  What's your favorite smell?   
Cinnamon! Best smell ever.
3.  If you had to choose 3 bands to listen to for the rest of your life, who would they be?   
The Beatles, Michael Buble, and (um this is difficult) The Postal Service.
4.  Chocolate Frosty or Vanilla Frosty?   
The original Chocolate Frosty, of course.
5.  When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?  
It probably depended on the day you asked, I remember wanting to be a ballerina or an astronomer.
6.  Ice or no ice in your drink?   
Doesn't matter much to me.
7.  If they were to make a movie of your life, who would play you?   
I'd probably have to say Emmy Rossum, mainly because I know she has curly hair which would be critical. lol. Or maybe that girl from the new show Jane by Design.
8.  Guilty pleasure food?  
Hot cheetos
9.  If you had to choose between having perfect health for the rest of your life or having an unlimited supply of money, which would you choose?   
Perfect health would be really nice.
10.  How would you describe yourself in 3 words?   
nice, funny (sometimes), sarcastic (just a teensy bit)
11.  Most important accomplishment you've done thus far in life?   
I feel my most important accomplishment so far was moving to Oregon. (Yes I do consider this an accomplishment. I am now over 2300 miles away from my hometown.). 
 
 11 Questions for You:
1. How many siblings do you have?
2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
3. What is your favorite dessert?
4. What are your top 5 travel destinations?
5. What would you like to accomplish this year?
6. What is your new favorite show?
7. If you could move anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
8. Heels or flats? 
9. What is your favorite type of flower?
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
11. What's your favorite quote?

I Tag:
Everyone! Anyone who wants to participate, please do. Let me know in the comment section if you do!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Those childhood photos are SO sweet :)

    Also, I could totally eat hot cheetos all day long - definitely my guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family photo is the cutest thing! I hope you find a new job soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little child you are! Hehe. And I LOVE brownies with ice cream too (who doesn't?!). Hoping this job hunt gets on the move soon ;)

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Danica! I totally understand and agree with you on your moving to Oregon. I am in the same boat you were in. Odessa is a mini version of McAllen... if you read one of my posts [(432) Eye-Hate U] of Love is Everything haha... you will see lol

    I want to particpate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. moving that far away is a huge accomplishment! and you were such a cute little girl...you look exactly the same!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.