staying in

1.23.2012

staying in

staying in by danica-nicole featuring flannel sleepwear

I've been staying in a lot lately, it comes with the territory of being unemployed and not wanting to spend any money. I like to stay in my pajamas or comfy clothes mainly because of this...









                                                                               Source: tumblr.com via Danica on Pinterest
 
 
I also tend to start watching an entire series of a tv show just because I have time. This weekend I started watching The Big Bang Theory, which is pretty great by the way. 
 
Hope all of you had a fantastic weekend! 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. i don't think you are the only one who feels that way! sometimes i will wear an outfit twice in a row if i know no one will see me in it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been at home a lot while on maternity leave and it's kind of hard for me to not put an outfit together every day. I pretty much wear a Target v-neck t-shirt and jeans every day while at home. It was pajamas for a while, but I decided to at least step it up a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love staying in! Nothing wrong with PJs and TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often go through the same thing with outfits.... 'nope, that's work shirt, I can't wear that today', haha. Even though this time might be boring for you, soak it in! Hey, and maybe you can take the time to plan a week's worth of nice outfits to go out, sit at a Starbucks, snag a coffee and job search on your laptop...who knows, you could even get noticed by the cute barista...

    ;) wink
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I hate it when I dress up... and my day turns out one of the least signifcant... that being unproductive or not going anywhere... or staying behind a desk all day in a dark corner at work

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.