snow globe

1.16.2012



It's been snowing off and on for a couple of days now. It looks so pretty and like someone just shook up a snow globe. Now if only it would stick and make everything look like a snow covered wonderland. 

So I want to start an Oregon bucket list, such as trying out snowshoeing, going to a winery, or something really simple as a great restaurant to try. I guess this would also include trips to Seattle and Vancouver B.C., so it's more of a NW bucket list with an emphasis on Oregon. haha. 
Any people in the NW have ideas for this list??
post signature

5 comments:

  1. just getting to the pacific northwest is one of my wishes...so i don't have any ideas for you. sorry! i do however love these pictures. i see snow a lot living in minnesota, but it amazes me every time to see how beautiful it is coming down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's so pretty! And I agree with Two Birds - I have yet to visit the NW, but have always been drawn to it's lush landscape and real winters (although I'm kind of a baby when it comes to the cold, I can't stand it, so maybe not). I think it would be awesome to do a day-fishing trip with some new friends, take a hike, discover a little old-time general store or coffee shop and go from there. But maybe I'm thinking of something out of Mark Twain...haha. Anyways, enjoy that snow and keep cozy!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm have you been to the Oregon Coast? You should go to Lincoln City or Seaside, maybe visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory :)

    Also, Multnomah Falls...you should definitely go there if you haven't already. There are tons of fun places to hike in the gorge.

    Have you been to Mt. Hood?

    Maybe visit Mt. St. Helens.

    I'm sure I could think of more if you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! We had our Lubbock Bucket List lol. Fun times! "Oh my gosh! So much to do and so little time!" LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous! I live in Colorado and we really haven't gotten that much snow here. I wouldn't mind a bit more!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.