the ledge

1.04.2012

How do you guys feel about displaying pictures and other things on a ledge?

                                                                            Source: google.com via Danica on Pinterest
                                                                    Source: nicety.livejournal.com via Danica on Pinterest
                                                                            Source: freshome.com via Danica on Pinterest

I think I like it and it might be a great way to display lots of my photos 
without putting a bunch of holes in the wall.
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I like it... Now, whether or not I could actually install a ledge that would hold anything would be the real question! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea...well, to be honest, I love the idea of put pics everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I wanted to do that in our dining room, but I wasn't patient enough to find a ledge that was long enough, so it ended up being 4 separate (and varied sizes) of ledges. But they are great for photos! Do it!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, thank you so much for you really kind, sincere comment!
    Secondly, I think this looks awesome. I love the last one with the stacked books and potplant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It looks layered and homey. The only thing is that ledges collect dust like nobody's business, but that's easy to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. A friend of mine has their artwork displayed that way and it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think pictures anywhere look amazing and make the room more cozy and special!
    &hearts
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.