fill in the blank friday

1.27.2012

Hi everyone! It's Friday! And it's actually sunny outside here in Oregon.
(does anyone else think that January is just going by so fast!)
From my trip to Santorini, Greece
1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     probably Italy and Greece, although I enjoyed visiting every place I've been to.

2.    Switzerland (but technically everywhere)     is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     listening to music and trying to take a nap     .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     my iTouch    ,    magazines   and     a book  .

5.  My favorite travel companion is    a really great friend.

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    when I took the night bus from Thessaloniki, Greece to Istanbul, Turkey. First of all, we had to buy a visa (which we didn't realize). So there we were, 4 American girls and a Canadian couple taken to some building trying to buy a visa to get into the country. Then on our way back (night bus again), they had to check our passports and our visas to be studying in Greece were about to expire, so we had to wait at that checkpoint for about an hour on the border between Greece and Turkey at 3 am. It was a lot of craziness.

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    a seafood paella in Barcelona. It had squid and other chewy seafood. Never again.

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    Europe, definitely.

9.  I have been to    eleven  states in the U.S.


*fill in the blank friday via the little things we do

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Greece looks so beautiful, I want to visit so bad. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving this post! So great to see this little peek into your life. I would have to say Saint-Emilion and New York City win for my fave places ever, with Havana and all of Maui as close runners up!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.