happy holidays!

12.29.2011

Hi everyone! Happy Holidays!
Hope all of you have been having a great time celebrating the holidays.

via the little things we do
1.   New Years is   the start of a new year! I always find it refreshing and exciting.

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be  to figure out something that I'm really good at and find a career area that incorporates that thing. :)

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to ...I rarely ever make one.

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was  is it sad that I can't remember if I have. Oh well.

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve  (hopefully) out with new friends I've made here in Oregon! Can I just say, I really want to get dressed up and go out. I already have an outfit planned.

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be  to travel to more new places!

7.  2012 is going to be  interesting.


 
ps I'll be back to posting when it's 2012! I've got lots to show you guys.
post signature

6 comments:

  1. How did I just realize you live in Portland? Anyway, it is weird to read about everyone's resolutions because I think I've made one resolution ever. I hope that you find that career goal and are totally in love with it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely make resolutions as well. I hope you get to travel to new places, that sounds like a fun goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling more is definitely on my goal list for the year. SUCH a good goal! Stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday. Have a happy new year! Hope you find someplace awesome to go out and where that planned outfit to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm the same way with goals :) found you from fill in the blank!

    samsands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect personal goal with the "finding a talent and using it in a career" bit! That is such a neat journey. Don't give up if you don't feel like you succeed right away - I went through this last year, and even though I'm an office assistant, feel that the blog is really my full-time job and couldn't be more happy with where I am right now. Who knew? Stay positive, try new things, and have fun :) Excited to hear about it!

    xo
    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.