good morning

12.01.2011

Today I woke up with sun shining through my blinds. It seemed so strange to me that I kind of was wondering if I had slept in till the afternoon or somehow got back to Texas. But no, I was still in Oregon and the sun was actually shining. I got up and opened up the blinds some more and this is what I saw...
 There was frost/snow on the ground! Crazy, huh? I really wasn't expecting to see that.
Then I decided to have breakfast in bed. 

It's been a good start to my day off from work
and I think I'm liking this whole middle of the week weekend thing. 

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Yummmmmm! That's a great photo of your breakfast by the way!!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only time i had breakfast in bed was when i'm sick -- i seriously need to change that this looks so relaxing and luxurious :) oh and delicious xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frost was unexpected, but I'm feeling pretty good about the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to wake up. Hope the rest of the day have been as good as the start ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! And breakfast in bed sounds wonderful :) Happy Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a tasty breakfast...waffles and fruit! yummmm! Hope you enjoyed your sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breakfast in bed is always a fantastic thing! Waffles sound so good right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.