changes

12.20.2011

                                                                    Source: instagram.heroku.com via Danica on Pinterest


Sorry I've been neglecting my little blog here. It's been a hectic few weeks. Plus, I ended up getting a terrible head cold last week that was pretty ridiculous. I'm pretty much all better now though. I also got some not so great news yesterday, so serious job hunting starts now. (If anyone knows of any openings in the Portland area please let me know. Any help would be much appreciated!)

On a much better note, my parents fly into town tomorrow night for their Christmas vacation and tamales are being shipped up here as I speak! Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without my family...and tamales. haha. 

Hope all of you are having a great week!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yes! We do! I'm half-Mexican and I come from a very Hispanic community (hometown and surrounding cities), so it's always been tamales for us. Do you have tamales for Christmas too or just different types of Mexican food?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your family always do tamales at Christmas? We do Mexican food on Christmas Day every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poop. Well, I completely agree with you on the "chaos before great changes" bit. Last year, I managed to land a position with really great pay, but quickly came to the realization that the job itself was a complete nightmare. I worked as hard as I ever have in my life - coming in on weekends, working 10 hours days, running out on lunch breaks to get things in order for clients - and prayed to God for a way out because I just didn't want to feel like a failure even though I was burnt out. 3 months later, I was let go, but it was the BIGGEST relief of my life. I was so happy and excited to pursue a job that I would really be happy in! I feel like this is a fresh start for you (and perfect New Year timing)! Many blessings on the hunt – Craigslist is a good place to start!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to hear about the job, but I'm sure that 2012 will bring you a very good job. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.