staying alive

11.03.2011

I actually feel pretty awake today. First time ever with my new schedule. 
hat: mark.; scarf: bought in Florence, Italy; sweater: F21; tunic: BCBG; belt: Gap; leggings: H&M; boots: Guess via DSW

I actually wore my fleece jacket, coat, and gloves on the way to work. Yes, that does sound a little intense, but I wait for a bus for about 20 and walk a little less than a mile to work as well at 5 am (it takes me about an hour to get to work). Those extra layers finally helped me not feel so numb by that time I get to the building. 

Who's excited for the weekend?? I know I am! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I bought a pair of gloves when I used to take the train to LA (ummm...it was the 6:30am train) because my hands were freeezing just DRIVING to the station! So I don't blame you :) It is fall anyhow! Glad you are feeling energetic :)

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.

    
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.