portland bloggers

11.08.2011

This past weekend I went to a Portland bloggers meet-up. 
It was lots of fun and great to meet everyone...in person. 

 What I wore:
cardigan: J. Crew; dress: Target (Missoni); leggings: H&M; boots: Guess via DSW
Big thanks to Sara for organizing this get-together.
Also, thanks to Jenni for bringing all the crafty stuff and for taking my outfit shots. 
Can't wait for the next one! :)

ps Thanks so much for all the sweet comments for my post yesterday. 
Today ended up being a lot better.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. your a doll.
    Thanks for your sweet comment!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you on Saturday how much I loved your dress! It's super cute - I'm impressed that you actually managed to snag something from that Missoni for Target sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I would love to meet up with such a large group of nearby bloggers. Sounds like a blast :) You look absolutely precious, too. Great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meetups are so fun!! I just went to one last night here in Orange County. It was much-needed and I met so many fun girls. The weather looks so snuggly up there!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 blogger meet-ups! And your dress, I <3 that too :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.