is everyone hanging out without me?

11.27.2011

                                                                Source: theconcernsofmindykaling.com via Danica on Pinterest

Have any of you read this book??
If you haven't, you should! It's definitely funny and entertaining. 

Chapter: Married People Need to Step It Up
"As an adult, I've met an ocean of divorced people. I might even know more divorced people than married people, because I live in godless Los Angeles, where if you're engaged it simply means you're publicly announcing that you are dating a person monogamishly."


Today was my first day of my new schedule. I think I died a little inside from waking up so early on a Sunday. I now work from Friday-Tuesday (Wednesdays and Thursdays off). The only amazing thing about this change is that I now will be able to wake up at 5am instead of 4am, and on Fridays I don't have to be at work till 10 am! Who knew I could be so excited about that fact.

Hope all of you had a great weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on the little schedule change! That's so nice. And I love that quote from Mindy - it's so true!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read this since I saw her interview on Jon Stewart. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.