ikea shopping

11.02.2011

I've found a few pieces of furniture that I want and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. 
Ikea shopping is always great.
                                                                               Source: ikea.com via Danica on Pinterest
                                                                                   Source: ikea.com via Danica on Pinterest

These are the things I'm looking at buying at the moment. I definitely need to buy more furniture, but these are what I'm considering getting soon. I really love the bed. Maybe I'll get to go this weekend and have that chocolate cake again too. Has anyone else tried the chocolate cake from there?? It's pretty delicious. 

I'm still adjusting to the whole waking up at 4 am thing, so I haven't had a chance to take outfit shots. Pretty much as soon as I get out of work, I'm just plain exhausted. I'm hoping I'll get used to waking up at the crack of dawn soon. haha.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What time do you have to be at work? Eeeeeh. Best of luck to you, my dear! (our friends have that dining table set and it's so cute and sturdy. The finish is really nice too).

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.