if you like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain

11.14.2011

I kind of got this song stuck in my head when I was waiting for the bus, literally caught in the rain.
jacket: Columbia Sportswear; sweater: BCBG via Dillard's; pants: Gap; boots: DSW necklace: Nordstrom

This is pretty much a terrible picture. It gets so dark at 4:30! It's crazy. 
I loved my outfit today though, it was super comfy and cozy but still looked pretty nice. 
I also love my new jacket (which has a fancy silver lining) and my new pants!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, it definitely hasn't been intentional. Last week was a rough one to say the least, today wasn't all that great either. However, it was a little bit easier to laugh it off today. I'm very thankful that my coworkers are so nice and we all really seem to get along, makes things so much better.

Hope all of you have a great week!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you have good co-workers, that really does make or break a job for me! :) You look cute all cozy and bundled up. I like the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket, it's seem perfect for the next months weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a designer at Columbia so I'm a big fan of the jacket choice! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for good co-workers! They make such a big difference. My work family is totally my support system since I'm so far away from my actual family. Sorry you got rained on but at least you look cute + cozy - love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice jacket! Glad you found one you liked!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.