guest post: Megan from Feathers & Freckles

11.29.2011

Hi! I'm Megan from Feathers & Freckles and I'm cheap frugal. Few things in my closet cost more than $100, and anything that did was probably a gift. I love to thrift; I am usually wearing at least one thrifted item in any given outfit. The thrill of the hunt is unlike anything else, and when you do spot that one item you've been searching for, it's like finding a soulmate. You never know what you're going to find when you walk into a thrift store, and I always feel like I'm on a treasure hunt. Sure, you have to sift through a lot of pit stains, used undergarments, and fanny packs - but that makes finding something good that much more fun! These are some of my favorite thrifted finds over the past few months.
picnikfile_QsAgF0
All three of these skirts are thrifted. I like thrifting skirts because they are easy to belt if they don't fit just right.
picnikfile_CRzS1C
I love mixing old and new items together. It gives an outfit a vintage-vibe that I love, and I like that a lot of my clothes have a past that I don't know about. Then again, I probably don't want to know about it either...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this guest post from Megan! She's awesome and has curly hair, like me. We're almost like twins. haha. Go check out her blog! Seriously, you should.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Thanks for giving me a great new blog to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore her blog. Clever writing, fun colors and great ideas for outfits. Lovely!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.