dear life

11.07.2011

                                                                           Source: icanrelate.info via Danica on Pinterest

Today has been a bad day.  I had planned to take outfit shots and had another post in mind, but it seems that life wanted to throw me a completely annoying curve ball. So I've spent my afternoon watching episodes of How I Met Your Mother that I missed and ordered in pizza. I think I feel a little bit better. I hope tomorrow is much better than today. 

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope tomorrow is better. Did you get some cute clothes when you went shopping Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina! Today ended up being much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw lame! I hope at least it was reconcilable :) Sounds like the pizza worked it's delish magic! Hoping for your best!

    Blessings,
    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear yesterday was lousy...I hope today will be a better day! At least it's not Monday, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danica...

    I am so happy to meet and follow you. We all can have some 'write off' days. I do hope you get to take your outfit shots soon....it always makes me feel happy when I can accomplish whatever it is I set out to do!


    I came on over here from a comment you left on Vintage Pretty's blog. I'm currently working on an art series of her, you should come and check it out.

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better Danica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE How I Met Your Mother! Sorry your day was rough, though :( Tomorrow is another day. Just breathe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.