travel tuesday: rome, italy

10.25.2011

Rome was the first city I visited on my fall break and it was definitely a whirlwind. We walked all over the city and was able to go to the Vatican, Colloseum, Trevi Fountain, and so much more. It was a great start to an amazing trip! 
 Rome was a lovely city and I would love to go and visit again! I also wouldn't mind going to have lots of great pasta, pizza, and gelato. haha.

ps The best gelato I had was on a side street close to the Trevi Fountain. 
It's the delicious stuff in the picture. :) 

pps This is my last travel tuesday of my trip to Europe, at least until I go again.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love Rome! I studied abroad there and it is one of my absolute favorite cities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Rome this summer and I loved it!!! It was so much fun and full of life. Oh, and I ate gelato like 4x a day... I miss that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so crazy cool. I haven't been to Europe (waaaah)! Eric is hoping that we can take a month abroad in Croatia in a few years after all this (lame) student debt is paid and gone. Wouldn't that be a dream! Lovely photos. Hopefully you can go back soon!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.