saturday edition

10.01.2011



                                                                              Source:weheartit.com via Iron on Pinterest



I'm writing this special Saturday post because it's my blog's birthday!
It has now been one year since I wrote my first post and, personally, I can't believe that much time has passed. A lot has changed since that first post, I graduated from college, been on the "real" job hunt for months, took a 3 week trip through part of California and Oregon, and ended up moving here to Oregon. I honestly didn't really think I would keep up with this, but I'm very glad I did. I am also very glad to be part of the blogger community, which is truly amazing. Thanks to all of you who follow me and leave sweet comments. Seriously, you guys are awesome!
So here's to another great year of blogging!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Here, Here! Congrats! It's so neat to see how much you (and the site) grows. Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.