the longest two weeks

10.29.2011

                                                                             Source: Uploaded by user via Danica on Pinterest

It's the weekend!!! Can you tell I'm excited about this?? I'm done with the training and I did well on my final test, so I get to keep my job! Whoooooo. It seriously feels like it has been so much longer than just two weeks. I'm kind of nervous about answering phone calls solo on Monday, but I really don't have much choice in the matter and practice makes perfect, right? Sorry that I haven't posted very much, but next week I should have much more stuff to post for you guys. Plus, I'll be getting out super early from work since I start at 6:30 am (which is not fun but oh well), so there is plenty of time to take outfit shots and stuff. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Haha! It has been a long week for me too! :)

    I'm doing an amazing jewelry giveaway on my blog today and I would love for you to stop by and enter it!

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend! Don't worry about the phones - the more calls you take the more experience you'll get... and soon you won't even think twice about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your weekend was fabulous and that you got lots of rest!!!! Congrats on doing well on your test and I'm sure you will do fine answering phones!! :)

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.