ironic

10.07.2011

                                                              Source: architectureblog.tumblr.com via Danica on Pinterest

I love the colors in this room. The splash of pink is great. 
I've been really loving bright pink lately, no idea why. 

Anyway, it is somewhat ironic that I'm posting this today since apparently I will soon be homeless. Okay, maybe not literally, but I need to find a new place soon. The reason for this is just plain annoying. 
So right now, I'm not going to say too much because of my level of irritation. If anyone knows of some (relatively) cheap apartments in Portland and the surrounding areas, please let me know. 
You would definitely be a life saver! 

Hope your weekend is infinitely better than mine. 
post signature 


* I did end up finding an apartment today! I move in on October 25th. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.