happy halloween

10.31.2011


It seems, on Saturday, that Oregon was prepared for Halloween. I woke up to this and it stayed this way until the afternoon. Pretty creepy if you ask me. 

What did everyone dress up as for Halloween?? I was really lame and didn't do anything. I have to say though, I'm not a big fan of the holiday. I'd rather skip it and get to Thanksgiving.

Today was my first real day on the job and it wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. Can I just say that waking up at 4 am might actually kill me, not to mention it's super cold at that time. 
Hope all of you have a great week!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. dang, 4 am?! that would definitely kill me... and yes, that fog is seriously creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A foggy day is a perfect background for Halloween. I don't really like the holiday neither. Well, to be honest I don't like to celebrate it here in Spain (every year more & more people celebrate it), the idea of copy & paste holidays from another countries is not really appealing to me. It's all about bussiness here, not tradition at all. But, I'm sure it's a pretty nice holiday in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm that looks so cozy!! I hope you got to enjoy it!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.