hail

10.05.2011

Yes, while I was driving home it was hailing and the temperature definitely got chilly.
I was not excited to be in the middle of rush hour with hail dropping from the sky. It was not cool. 
Anyway, I signed my papers for the job today. I am officially employed! 

 sweater: Gap; top: J. Crew; belt: Target; skirt: Old Navy; boots: DSW; glasses: UO

Can you guess what I got??? 
If you guessed a tripod, you would be correct!
My dad found his old one and it seems to work with my camera mostly. 
These pictures aren't all that great, but I'll figure it out...hopefully. 
This is what I wore today, sans glasses since I just bought them this afternoon.


"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know
to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose." 
RIP Steve Jobs

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!! yay!! There ARE jobs to be had in America! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the job sweetie! great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.