green stripes and a rainbow

10.12.2011

Yesterday, I finally took my tripod and camera out for a spin in a more public venue. I don't know what that guy mowing the grass thought I was doing. I think a lady might have almost run me over with her stroller and child too. Who knew taking pictures for a blog could be so dangerous.
blazer: F21; sweater & jeans: Old Navy; shoes: Zara; purse: Dooney & Bourke
I was even pretty lucky and got a shot of a rainbow.
So I say, all in all, this little photo shoot turned out pretty well. 

ps: Did you know that geese are ridiculously noisy?? It's true, they are. 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! That rainbow is amazing! - Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty pictures :) i love your green top! and you have the most beautiful hair

    thank you so much for your sweet comment :) loving your blog -- following! visit again soon xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, geese are annoying (and in my mind, a little bit scary). We want to know more about this new job o' yours! xo

    Good luck next week :)
    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That shot of the rainbow is AMAZING!! Love the green striped top!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors. Striped sweaters seems to be a must-have this season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like so much your style!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.