cinderella pumpkins

10.17.2011

This weekend I went to a free photography class at the library and went to Hood River for the Harvest Festival and to a farm with fun pumpkin things going on. Did you know that there are a type of pumpkin called Cinderella pumpkins? I'm not sure why they call them that, but it was kind of cute. Oh and I also, finally, got my Birchbox
 I love this area of Hood River. It is so pretty, with farms, wineries, and orchards all around.

So, today was my first day of training! I felt like I was going to my first day of school. It was definitely interesting and also tiring. Tomorrow I get to wake up even earlier. Yay...not. I'm really excited about working for this company though, it seems really amazing. (Oh, I'm a seasonal customer service rep just so you know.) I feel pretty legit now with my fancy badge and stuff. 
Well I need to go study for my quizzes. I apparently have quizzes everyday and a final test that I need to pass with an 85 or higher to keep the job. Sounds just like school, doesn't it?

Hope you have a great week!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that one picture of the field is beautiful! And BirchBox, is that the $10 a month subscription of beauty samples? I saw that online - seems really cool altough I'd probably just end up with too much crap in my drawer. I'm excited that you are excited for your exciting job (was that too much)? Study hard! :) I'm sure you'll be fine!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany! Same here, Fall is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :) Yeah that is the beauty subscription. It's pretty cool, but I don't know if I'll stick with it. I have plenty of makeup stuff I don't use. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics, it seems a wonderful place. Hope you're doing ok with the job & the test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had pumpkin patches here in the UK!

    www.monochromemagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.