downton abbey

10.14.2011

                                                                              Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest
 Have any of you watched this show?? If you haven't, I suggest you go watch it. right. now. 
It's pretty amazing. It's instant streaming on Netflix and I'm pretty sure I watched all of the first season in a couple of days. Maggie Smith definitely has the best lines. 
                                                                         Source: gq-magazine.co.uk via Katherine on Pinterest
                                                                     Source: darling-downton.tumblr.com via Jane on Pinterest

So if you are wondering what to watch this weekend, I definitely recommend this show!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I've seen some episodes & I'd recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coury Combs/Fancy TreehouseDecember 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM

    Looks gorgeous...I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ypu making me want to watch this show!!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss, I just started watching this show a couple of weeks ago and I really like it so far. I'm glad that a new season has started so I've got something to look forward to when I finish season 1! Great recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noted! :) I always need good shows for my days off!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.