don't stop believing

10.10.2011

                                                                        Source: imgfave.com via Danica on Pinterest


I think this is pretty funny, plus I love the Peanuts comics. Snoopy is my favorite. 
Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what stuff I'll need for my apartment. I keep going from being really excited to really nervous all the time. Also, I have no idea how I want to really decorate it either, but that's the least of my worries. There's not much else to tell you guys other than that I am trying to enjoy my last week of unemployment with being completely lazy. haha. 

Have a great week everyone! 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh yea, enjoy it while you can! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Your from Portland and so am I!! I love finding fellow Portland bloggers! :)

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.