a day of laughter

10.19.2011

                                                                 Source: laurawinslowphotography.com via Danica on Pinterest


Today was definitely one of those days where everything is hilarious. You know, when you just get really tired and then almost anything becomes funny. Yeah, that was me today. I'm hoping I can get a really good night's sleep tonight. One where I actually sleep through the night, instead of waking up almost every hour paranoid that I might sleep through my alarm. Apparently, not having a job for months will do this to you. Perhaps it's just me. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Haha I totaly remember those days... ehh....sleep well! I bet you'll sleep like a rock!!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.