chevron and stripes

10.13.2011

I'm starting to really love chevron and stripes. Not that I didn't before but now that I'm thinking of how I want to decorate my apartment, chevron and stripes are first on my list of things I would like.
                                                                         Source: myrevelment.com via Danica on Pinterest
                                                                              Source: ruemag.com via Danica on Pinterest
                                                                                    Source: None via Danica on Pinterest
                                                                  Source: avantgardegothic.tumblr.com via Danica on Pinterest


                                                                               Source: flickr.com via Inez on Pinterest

I loved the colors used for this Julia Child quote. It's definitely not a new color palette to use, but as soon as I saw this I felt that they were the right colors. I might also add some pink or orange in there too.

I might show you before and after pictures of my apartment, if that sounds interesting to anyone. Although, the decorating of my apartment may be a work in progress for quite awhile.

ps: I just found out Priscilla Ahn is playing in Portland on Saturday night.
I haven't been to a show in ages and her's would probably be a good one.
Anyone in pdx thinking of going?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the inspiration, particularly the white & light blue kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.