be confident

10.03.2011

                                                                            Source: tumblr.com via Danica on Pinterest


On a completely different note...
Have any of you seen the show My Boys?? I had truly forgotten how much I liked that show. 
Also, I realized that one of the guys from The Big Bang Theory was in it for awhile and Ryan Reynolds had a small cameo in it too! I really had know idea. I love that all the seasons are instant streaming on Netflix.
I highly recommend you go watch it. right. now. :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Thank you for sharing!! I needed a new show to get into, and we don't have cable - so all seasons of My Boys on Netflix, it is! PS - that quote is so true. All these fashion bloggers make me feel crappy. We should start a "This is what I really looked like that day" blog. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote, it can't be more true.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.