travel tuesday: halkidiki, greece

9.13.2011

Thanks to facebook reminding me that I was leaving for Greece this day two years ago, I thought I would dedicate this post to a trip I had while studying abroad. Actually, this post will be from two different trips I had to Halkidiki, a weekend beach trip/boat tour of Mt. Athos and a sailing trip. 

 Sailing trip
Yes, we saw a dolphin! This picture wasn't taken by me, but by someone else who was on the trip.
Both of these trips were amazing! 
Halkidiki is a beautiful area of Greece and I was so fortunate to witness it in person. It's a little weird to me that it has now been two years since I was traveling around Europe, it feels just like yesterday. 
I hope I have the chance to go again and make all new memories.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! Trips like this stay with us for a lifetime :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these pictures make me so nostalgic for my study abroad! I lived in Geneva, Switzerland but was able to see Athens and Corfu in Greece. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that looks so lovely :) Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful landscape. Strangely enough I've never been to Greece, although I live in Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.