non-manic monday

9.26.2011

Is it just me or do any of you get the Manic Monday song kind of stuck in your head on a Monday?? Well, for me, this certainly isn't a manic Monday nor was it a busy weekend, however, I really didn't feel like doing much anyway. I read books, finished one on Saturday and started another one yesterday which I ended up finishing at around 3am this morning. I keep trying not to finish books in one day, but sometimes I can't help it. Other than reading, I looked at blogs, internet window shopped, and looked for more jobs to apply to. Now that I think about it, that's kind of what I do all the time since I'm unemployed and all.

Anyway, I had to make a stop on Friday to Target and decided to look around Old Navy too since it's right by it. Probably wasn't the best idea for my wallet, but everything was on sale so it wasn't so bad.
I bought a striped sweater, leopard cardigan, and a skirt ($5). Awesome, right?!
I definitely think I will get a lot of wear out of them this Fall. 

Have a great Monday everyone!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS get "Manic Monday" stuck in my head on Mondays! And then I get "Friday, I'm in love" stuck in my head on Fridays :)

    That black and green striped shirt is adorable! I may have to pop over to Old Navy to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The striped sweater is really really cool, love that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so fun! Being unemployed sucks (especially if you're married...I don't recommend you try it), but it can also be such a creative fuel. Enjoy your time off while you have it, but of course wishing you the best up-and-coming potentials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - I'm snatching one of your cute buttons for my page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love the leopard cardigan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.