fno

9.09.2011

Last night I ended up going to Fashion's Night Out in downtown Portland. It was interesting and probably would have been more fun if I (a) had someone to hang out with while there and (b) wasn't trying really hard not to spend money.  That statement possibly sounds more depressing than it actually was. haha. Anyway, as I was aimlessly wandering around, I ended up watching the The Portland Collection by Pendleton fashion show. All of the items looked really amazing! 
This is what I wore...
blazer: Kenneth Cole via TJ Maxx
shirt: Gap; jeans: Old Navy; shoes: Zara
purse: Dooney and Bourke (birthday gift from my parents)
gold watch: Target; necklace: H&M; 
lipstick: Covergirl Lip Perfection in Fairytale

Did anyone else go to FNO? How was it in your city??
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! Great blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your shoes and necklace pop in your outfit!
    I wanted to go to FNO here in DC, but it was pouring and storming all night and I'm also trying to save money, so I decided to skip. Probably for the best though. I didn't know of any free events, or maybe I would have checked it out. It's cool that you got to see a fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Just discovered your blog and I think it is lovely. As was your outfit on Friday! The necklace, shoes and lipstick combination is so cute. Thank you for posting a photo!

    http://iamutterlysimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady! I just found your blog from the list of participants over at the INDIE e-conference and I'm so glad I did :) That collection looks stunning - I love it! It looks so perfectly cozy and very me. Great choice of shows to attend. I just looked it up and it turns out that Charlotte did have FNO events, but I never would have guessed so I didn't even bother checking it out. Oh well, I will know for next time! (P.S. You looked adorable for the show! LOVE your blazer!) xo kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to go to the FNO in Portland, but I didn't have anyone to go with either! Good for you for going anyway, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.