business casual

9.30.2011

Business casual generally confuses me. I either feel like I'll end being too dressed up, or not enough. That is how I was to dress today, since I ended up having a interview. Crazy, huh?? 
I also, apparently, got the job since I will fill out the paperwork next week and then start training on the 17th. It's only a seasonal position, but I'm pretty excited to have finally gotten an opportunity here in Oregon. Plus, it's full-time! I generally think that's pretty unheard of for a seasonal position. 
 blazer: Gap; dress: TJ Maxx; belt: Gap; shoes: Zara

This is what I ended up wearing.
What do you think?? Is it the right mix of business and casual? 

Have a great weekend everyone!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Totally, you can just throw on a blazer and you're entirely "business-" anything! Such a great look, and congrats on the job!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting a job! And yes, I think your outfit succeeded as a "business casual" look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belt over the dress, & how it breaks the monochromatic look. It's really amazing you find a job, congrats Danica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.