window shopping

8.22.2011



classics I'm wanting

classics I'm wanting by danica-nicole featuring a quilted jacket

I've been gravitating toward more classic pieces lately and these ^ would be some that I'm wanting. 
1. a new striped shirt
2. Dooney and Bourke nylon purse 
(can't decide if I like the cognac & black or the all black one. what do you think?) 
3. the perfect trench coat 
4. mini flared jeans  
5. a pair of cognac boots with a small heel/wedge
6. quilted riding jacket  

What are you looking to buy for Fall??  

post signature

2 comments:

  1. A striped t-shirt & a good trench are probably two of the best buys ever, they're so versatile. About the purse, I prefer the cognac & black one, because in my opinion, the color contrast make the bag much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think I'm liking the cognac & black one more too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.