the weekend

8.29.2011


My weekend included going to the farmer's market, eating pizza and mango peach lemonade at the Festa Italiana downtown, reading magazines and The Great Gatsby (haven't gotten very far into it yet), and watching my netflix movie (Rent...which I didn't particularly like) while eating lunch. 
It was a pretty good weekend in my books.


Today I went to get a massage! It was really nice. 
I also went grocery shopping, which gave me a reason to dress up. 
*In this picture my striped shirt looks black and white, but it's actually blue and white. 
**I don't know what I'm looking at. haha. 
I was planning on wearing a skirt or dress, but it was actually kind of chilly and cloudy today. 
Perhaps I will get to tomorrow.

Hope you had a great weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.