travel tuesday: cannon beach, oregon

8.30.2011

A summer day is not complete without a blackberry ice cream cone.

Here are some the pictures I took from my trip to Cannon Beach for the day, as promised. I really liked it and it was quite different from Seaside. This beach town didn't quite look like a touristy area, even though there were a lot of people there. It was fun to see a different area of the Oregon coast.

ps I did see one very cute miniature schnauzer wearing a University of Oregon jersey.
pps Someday I want to rent a house out on the coast for a summer, if that is ever possible. :)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. http://bran-inc.org/wp/wp-content/themes/boldnews/likeit.htm?LosAngelesModesto

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.beattherapy.com/wp-content/themes/PolishedTheme/likeit.htm?LongBeachModesto

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems such beautiful place & quite quiet. I'm very agree, summer without ice-creams is NOT summer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.