mona lisa smile

8.04.2011

I rented the movie Mona Lisa Smile from Netflix and watched it yesterday. Yes it isn't the best movie in the entire world, but I was surprised that I liked it much better this time around (I had seen it before, when it had been in theaters...I think). One great thing about this movie is the 1950's fashion, it is amazing! It has to be one of my favorite eras, along with the 60's, for clothes and music. Also, since the film is about college in the 50's, it made me really want Fall to be here already. I want to wear sweaters and scarves! Watching this movie also made me want to have a giant mug of hot chocolate. 
So all in all, this movie isn't so bad.
This wedding dress reminded me a bit of Kate Middleton's.  


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.