h&m finds

8.10.2011

Last week I went downtown for the day and of course, since I was there, I stopped by H&M to see what new items they had. I ended up buying 2 things (which I think shows some restraint. haha.)
I'm so glad I found these oxfords/brogues (whatever you want to call them).
They are quite similar to the J. Crew ones I love but without the extremely large price tag. 
The necklace is great! I've definitely been looking for more statement pieces lately.

Hope you are all having a fantastic week! 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Nice oxfords, they seem perfect for fall ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellesees.blogspot.comDecember 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

    I shall be getting that necklace now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Like the colors... and oxfords are so cute and versatile. Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes do! It is really lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.