a day at the beach

8.25.2011

I spent my day at the beach. It was pretty and kind of cold, which I am totally okay with. 
(These past few nights I haven't been able to sleep since my room has been ridiculously hot!)
So I will have a new Travel Tuesday post for you guys next week! 

Other than going to the beach, I've been job hunting and watching Netflix movies.
It's really exciting...not really.
I'm hoping I will get a call for, at least, an interview very soon.
If not, next week I'm off to find a part-time job to tide me over until that happens. 

ps I found out that Portland takes part in Fashion's Night Out! Is anyone thinking of going?? :) 
pps Don't mind my pretty disastrous self timer photo sitting on a crooked rock. For some odd reason I still like it.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.