carmen

8.08.2011

On Friday, I went to Portland's Opera in the Park for awhile, and this week they were playing songs from Carmen. It's free and in the rose garden. They also have a ton of other free things to do there as well. It was really nice, just wish I had gotten there earlier since everyone else seemed to have camped out all day for it. 

Okay so my brain is feeling pretty useless right now, maybe it's because it is Monday that I feel extra lazy but laying in bed right now just sounds like such a good idea.  Here's to hoping that I feel up to being more productive tomorrow. 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. It sounds fun and the photos are beautiful! I especially love the flower photos :))

    http://styleimported.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.