hp

7.31.2011

Happy birthday to J.K. Rowling!! (and also to Harry Potter)
I loved the series so much! I started reading it in 5th grade, which definitely feels like a very long time ago. Since then, I've read each book multiple times (This excessive reading made some of my copies split in half from the binding. I actually have two sets because of this and cause I'm a nerd. haha.). I plan on reading them again too, very soon hopefully. So to the woman who started it all....
Via We Heart It
Via We Heart It
via We Heart It
via Tumblr
I was also so very happy with the last movie! I thought it was great (and I kind of want to go see it again). Hope you are all having a great weekend!

ps I forgot to write this earlier, but this is my 100th post! I think it's somewhat of a milestone. :)

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.