everyday i'm shufflin'

7.25.2011

...not really, but that song is just stuck in my head. I can definitely blame my friend Charmaine for that. haha. Here are some pictures from this past week when she was visiting! 






We did lots of stuff this past week, like going to the rose garden (it was freezing when we were there), shopped downtown and browsed the pearl district (h&m anyone??), went to the oregon berry festival, and more! It was a very busy week and I still think I'm full from all the food we ate ( yes that ^ would be gigantic pieces of french toast, amaretto french toast to be exact). Anyway, I have much more to show you guys but I thought I wouldn't make this post the longest one known to man. 
It will just have to wait for another post. Until then...

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.