greek inspired dinner and cupcakes

6.20.2011

Yesterday I tried to make a Greek inspired dinner and well cupcakes, which is not Greek. 
 Roasted chicken and potatoes. Recipe found here.

I was trying to make the dip that was in the second picture (which is from when I was in Greece). The dish is called Bouyiourdi. It is delicious but mine was just okay.
I adapted this recipe to what I thought was more like the one I had abroad. 
So I didn't put in a banana pepper and used canned diced tomatoes.

Then I made brown sugar cupcakes with blackberry frosting. I used a different frosting from the one in this recipe, but it sounds really good.

Overall, my dinner turned out pretty well. I just may have to tweak a few things the next time. 
Have a great week!
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.